5.01.2014

the may wish list

CURRENT WISHLIST
1. Shu Uemura cleansing oil shampoo - my hair situation is dismal. I have fine hair with oily roots and dry ends. I find very few clarifying shampoos that won't strip the natural oils from while reducing excess oil production in the scalp. My current "swear-by" product is the Fedrick Fekkai glossing line shampoo but life's too short for a one shampoo commitment.
2. Karen Walker Northern Lights sunglasses - my black CELINEs are permanently plastered onto my face as of late. What is a face..without sunglasses? I wanted a new pair for the spring/summer; something different from the the classic CELINE. The tort pattern and aggressive cat eye frame caught my attention, and after trying on the black version at Barney's, I've decided my life will remain incomplete until I acquire them in tort.
3. Essie licorice & belugaria - My boyfriend ruined my bottle of OPI onyx during his 'fish tank' project (don't ask), and now I'm in desperate need for a new black varnish. And while I'm picking up a new cream black polish, I might as well grab a glittery black...and maybe matte black.
4. Saint Laurent card case- I've been using the same Tiffany card case, a christmas present from the boyfriend, since freshmen year of college. It's been through it all and more.. and it is beyond ready for retirement. I love the animal theme on this one and how the black and white makes you wonder "is it cheetah or dalmation?" Fashion items that make you think..
5. Diptyque candle in rose- Let's be real. Make up brush holder.
6. 3.1 Phillip Lim mini pashli in buff- I've been lusting after this petite bag, in just about every pattern and color in the line, since it first debuted. But how perfect if this cool-tone nude?!

No comments:

Post a Comment